I’ve been slowly plugging away in my gratitude journal. I don’t know that I’ll make the 9 month goal, but we’ll see. I still have about three months left. These were from this summer, unfortunately it has been weeks since we were last fishing.
26. Music that speaks to me
27. Music that motivates me
28. Music that brings me to worship
29. Music that makes me cry
30. Music that touches my heart
31. Music that encourages me
I was going through a rough time and music is one of the biggest ways I hear God. Music nourishes my spirit.
32. Fishing with my BFF and our kids
33. Experiencing new firsts with our kids
34. Children who look forward to the next school year to start so they can “learn more stuff and read better”
35. Summer break
36. Planning my children’s next school year
37. How God reveals more about my children’s personalities everyday
38. Being present to watch them grow
39. The way God teaches me to be a better person through my children
40. Dads and Dad-figures
41. A handy, get-the-job-done husband
42. Making changes to better myself
43. When those changes start to feel more “normal”
45. Chicken shows
46. Spending time with my family.
Life is beautiful if you take the time to see it. May you take the time to count the blessings in your life. ‘Tis the season, you know.
This 1000 blessings goal was originally inspired by the gratitude community over at a Holy Experience.
Blessings to you, Vicki